New here...kinda.

Ayyendryyl

Hey guys. Ayendryyl here. I'm new-ish. I leveled a sorc heals ages ago. Used to be a part of GOAT on the imp side, absolutely LOVED the game and the server. I had deleted my toon and went away for a while. Came back, and Bioware was gracious enough to restore my character for me so I don't have to level again.

I know the server is slow etc, but it was still home. Anyways, got my 55 sorc heals back and I'm looking for a home. Prefer a small, conquest based guild. Or...would anyone like to make one...? I do intend to do ranked, and ops, etc etc.

Shoot me a message in game?! Hope to hear from you guys!

Hey guys. Ayendryyl here. I'm new-ish. I leveled a sorc heals ages ago. Used to be a part of GOAT on the imp side, absolutely LOVED the game and the server. I had deleted my toon and went away for a while. Came back, and Bioware was gracious enough to restore my character for me so I don't have to level again.

I know the server is slow etc, but it was still home. Anyways, got my 55 sorc heals back and I'm looking for a home. Prefer a small, conquest based guild. Or...would anyone like to make one...? I do intend to do ranked, and ops, etc etc.

Shoot me a message in game?! Hope to hear from you guys!

Hi welcome back to the game!

I know you've seen that this server is dead. Not light, slow, etc...It's dead. The small guilds are leaving now.

Ranked, Ops, don't pop or pug on that server anymore. Warzones will take 15min or longer to get a queue & then you might not even have a full WZs.

If you're wanting any of that stuff or to have any quality of life fun in this game you'd be best to transfer to Shadowlands or Harbinger.

Jawa Rights Activists

Hates You/Loves You

Council of Light/Council of Shadows

Are all on Shadowlands.

Prophecy of the Force went to Jedi Covenant

Duty

Imperial Guard/Rebel Alliance

Blood, Bath & Beyond

Went to Harbinger.

Misc guilds that left, but not sure or can't remember where they went.

Tao Covenant (EDIT: I think some are still on Pot5, but I know some have transferred off & started the guild elsewhere.)

TAW Republic/Empire

Death & Taxes

Plus others that have slipped my mind.

And just misc players who got tired of staying & getting nothing done.

The only ones dead set on staying on this server because of OWPvP is BMF & Revan's Legacy & they don't do OWPvP right, they set up weekly events so people meet there to fight. It's not true OWPvP where just chance PvP battles happen.

But funny part is OWPvP happens on Harbinger. The PvPers flag themselves often & run around. Yavin seems to be the meeting place for that.

But you may know all this & still want to stay. More power to you, but I'd suggest getting somewhere you can actually enjoy & play the game. :)

I have played majority on Harb since I transferred off & if you're looking for ranked queues. It's the place to be. Well at least it was before everyone got their ranking & season was still going instead of almost ended. lol Regular fast pops.

Reg WZs still do fine. Ops are being pugged all the time there. HM ops at that.

So far what I've seen Shadowlands seems to be popping regular too. Heard that Ebon Hawk was too, but so far that's only been 1 player, and no one else has been able to confirm that.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll answer my best. :)

Edited by CaptRogue

Hi there welcome back.

If you're looking for an active guild come join us in BMF. As mentioned above we host a world PvP event at least once a month(our next one happens to be 2 days from now). Other Wednesdays we do PvP themed nights, guild dueling, ranked, outlaw den ect. We also run multiple OPS a week with multiple teams. We win conquest frequently.

This is mainly our Republic side. We have a small Imperial side with a guild ship. We're always looking for players to help it grow into something more.

I'll look out for you in game tonight.