Question regarding Chapter 1-5 stories and KotFE

Nulla-Gaudia

It has been stated that if you were to start the KotFE story without having previously completed your character's Chapter 1-5 story that they would become unavailable to go back and complete.

My question regarding that statement is: Will having not completed Chapters 1-5 have an impact on dialogue during cutscenes in KotFE that may reference past story plots had you actually completed them prior? (For example: You had completed the Makeb story, and during a cutscene there would be a reference to what you did during that story. But if you had not completed the Makeb story, that same reference would not be made as you did not complete that story.)

All that will happen is that when the story in KOTFE will reference the stories you didn't finish, the game will act as if you completed them so it will not change the subject of those references.

If you didnt play something then the game will chose the default outcome for every faction.

Imperial default = dark side

Republic default = light side

Meaning, that the things you didnt play yourself will be referenced as Rep/imp default

be best to get your characters through the storylines.

that reminds me, a lot of my characters still havent completed ilum yet, better get to it. still a number of days left to do it. once that is done then all that remains: the oricon storyline. i cant get past that because its an ops thing and i need to do two of them to finish it off, that would be just short of 40 ops i would need to do on oricon for all my toons added up, assuming i had the time to do them when kotfe launches.

<<the oricon storyline. i cant get past that because its an ops thing and i need to do two of them to finish it off, that would be just short of 40 ops i would need to do on oricon for all my toons added up, assuming i had the time to do them when kotfe launches>>

I'm in the same boat there. 2 ops each for each character .... gawd.