The Emperor's True Identity (Spoiler)

thishastowor

Is if they pull a KOTOR on us….

In the end they reveal that our PC is the true original Sith Emperor….with amnesia/ reincarnated body. Vitiate and others are only splinters of the original’s consciousness after the original emperor went missing.

Last Chapter of KOTFE:

Arcann: Surely you felt it smuggler. Even the combine power of the Jedi Council can’t hold you back forever..You must have begun to realize who you once was!

Is if they pull a KOTOR on us….

In the end they reveal that our PC is the true original Sith Emperor….with amnesia/ reincarnated body. Vitiate and others are only splinters of the original’s consciousness after the original emperor went missing.

Last Chapter of KOTFE:

Arcann: Surely you felt it smuggler. Even the combine power of the Jedi Council can’t hold you back forever..You must have begun to realize who you once was!

What are you talking about "original emperor?"

Why is the Kephess joke still around? We haven't seen any incarnation of the character in two years (and two days, in fact).

People like to claim he's the boss of every operation... Well, he was an add four ops ago, and hasn't been seen or referenced in the last three.

Sorry. Bad jokes aren't funny.

SPOILERS LIKE CRAZY HERE

In the twitch stream they do a small play through of Chapter One and talk to Emperor Valkorian, who Marr recognizes as their own absent and previously thought dead Emperor. Valkorian may be screwing with Marr, but maybe he is not.

We will have to wait and see

SPOILERS LIKE CRAZY HERE

In the twitch stream they do a small play through of Chapter One and talk to Emperor Valkorian, who Marr recognizes as their own absent and previously thought dead Emperor. Valkorian may be screwing with Marr, but maybe he is not.

We will have to wait and see

Not actually correct, they said they felt his presence and accused Valkorian, but he is not the only one in the room....there is his son.

Not actually correct, they said they felt his presence and accused Valkorian, but he is not the only one in the room....there is his son.

Now that's an interesting- albeit extremely unlikely- theory, especially since we know from the Chapter Three stream that Arcann kills Valkorion.

Why is the Kephess joke still around? We haven't seen any incarnation of the character in two years (and two days, in fact).

People like to claim he's the boss of every operation... Well, he was an add four ops ago, and hasn't been seen or referenced in the last three.

Sorry. Bad jokes aren't funny.

You must be a hit at parties...

It's been a joke for a long time, because Kephess appeared in a couple operations. Even the devs got in on it. Before 3.0 dropped or whatever SoR was, I asked Musco about a possible "Hateful Entity" boss appearing and he said, "Kephess isn't finished yet"

Of course it didn't happen, but the joke was good because we've seen Kephess in the last operation (DF)

No need to be a party pooper because you lack a sense of humor bud :rak_03:

You must be a hit at parties...

It's been a joke for a long time, because Kephess appeared in a couple operations. Even the devs got in on it. Before 3.0 dropped or whatever SoR was, I asked Musco about a possible "Hateful Entity" boss appearing and he said, "Kephess isn't finished yet"

Of course it didn't happen, but the joke was good because we've seen Kephess in the last operation (DF)

No need to be a party pooper because you lack a sense of humor bud :rak_03:

Hey, I'm not saying it wasn't funny at one point- I even hopped on the bandwagon for awhile. I don't remember for how long, but I remember saying that the Massassi warrior from the introduction to Shadow of Revan trailer looked like "Kephess 4.0." It's just really not too funny anymore...

...however, if BioWare wants to shock us into giving us a Kephess Easter egg in KOTFE, I wouldn't be opposed. :p