The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No Cartel Market update for the first week of Oct

CasaDead

What's up with no Cartel Market Update I know several people including me that were going to purchase Cartel Coins this week to but stuff off the cartel market if there was something worth to buy as well as legeacy unlocks but no update so I am taking it as there wont be any update till the 20 of oct

What's up with no Cartel Market Update I know several people including me that were going to purchase Cartel Coins this week to but stuff off the cartel market if there was something worth to buy as well as legeacy unlocks but no update so I am taking it as there wont be any update till the 20 of oct

There is at least one more update to the cm. Thexan outfit will come out prior to the 4.0 or expansion update.

Edited by Knockerz

Because the KOTFE themed packs should release with KOTFE? :D

I do admit cuiosity as to what decos will be out with the new shipments, any snippets dulfy????

Think what he wanted was more of a pack rotation and bring back other packs that they haven't already and they had the Crime lords pack up for like 3-4 months during the summer.

My guess is that they're holding back market content at this point and waiting for KotFE to release it.

We know there are a couple more things that will be on sale before launch so it's due for at least one more update in addition to the sale of old packs they're about to do (assuming they don't combine the two).