Thanks for levelsync, it's a very good change.

NogueiraA

Now I can help some friends throught the leveling without leveling another character with them, get XP and credits, very nice.

I can imagine the events will bring to the table, making an event on a lvl 20 planet will be awesome, you don't have to create a new area just for the event or even bother with bolster...

Stupid players will not be able to one-shot lower level players.

People ask for challenge other than HM Ops, world bosses will be a good challenge again.

Heroics will be fun again.

Other games has it and it works perfectly.

Some people likes to see their epeen bigger by one-shotting a low level player...

Now I can help some friends throught the leveling without leveling another character with them, get XP and credits, very nice.

I can imagine the events will bring to the table, making an event on a lvl 20 planet will be awesome, you don't have to create a new area just for the event or even bother with bolster...

Stupid players will not be able to one-shot lower level players.

People ask for challenge other than HM Ops, world bosses will be a good challenge again.

Heroics will be fun again.

Other games has it and it works perfectly.

Some people likes to see their epeen bigger by one-shotting a low level player...

Hey, what's the one game that destroys all the other MMOs? Oh yeah, that one. It has optional scaling for dungeons. It just announced an expansion that will make this game even more irrelevant.

Guess what it doesn't have? Mandatory bullsh.

PVP is not the only way to play. You think magically grouping will be easier? Sheesh.

The one major problem with it is rebalancing the tool bar everytime you go back and forth. It's easier in Gw2 cause there are no specific level abilities that tier up like WoW / Swtor, its just one basic ability you can obtain once you get enough tokens for it. This will drive alot of high levels away from all the lower areas at all.

The one major problem with it is rebalancing the tool bar everytime you go back and forth. It's easier in Gw2 cause there are no specific level abilities that tier up like WoW / Swtor, its just one basic ability you can obtain once you get enough tokens for it. This will drive alot of high levels away from all the lower areas at all.

I'm not sure I understand you correctly. Are you under the impression you lose abilities when you are downscaled? If so, that is not true. Only your stats are downscaled.