Blaster fire from heaven

gsummers

So I was on Belsavis yesterday. Got tired of fighting some of the mobs so I just ran past a droid on my way into an underground bunker. Usually when I get far enough away the droid gives up. But not this droid, because he was equipped with the latest Czerka Mark VII blaster cannons now with quantum molecular phasing to allow lasers to pass through solid walls, even 100 feet of solid earth!

When I was down in the bunker, I noticed blaster fire always seemed to be coming at me. It never hit me, but made me think I was always in combat. Further into the bunker, my toon died. As I lay there, I noticed that the blaster fire continued unabated at my corpse, and that it was coming from the ceiling. I continued endlessly. When I rezzed, I stood there in the blaster fire from heaven, and saw that my character kept doing his "dodge" animation, as if he was dodging the lasers. It kind of made him look like he was doing some kind of funky dance. No matter where I moved, the blaster fire followed me through the ceiling. You think when I died again the droid would be satisfied. Oh no, he kept blasting my corpse away, as if death was too good for me. The only thing that stopped it was qt'ing out of there.

There have been some good things from this patch. But there are so many issues happening that is shows that something is seriously wrong here.

See also-

Disappearing floors in the Soa fight on EV

Backwards "moonwalking" npc's

Objects that suddenly phase into existence when you get within 5-10 meters

NPC's that suddenly snap back to their starting points in the middle of fighting them