The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bastila's Armor Clipping

FlavivsAetivs

Bastila's armor clips pretty severely, particularly on the shoulders and with the rear flap, and I was just posting this here as a suggestion that maybe it could be fixed in the next patch?

~ Eudoxia

P.S. If this is the wrong place to post this, then please move the thread, but since it's a cartel market piece I figured this was the best place.

This is the right forum to post it, but this isn't the first thread referring to armors clipping. Yeah, you posted about a specific armor, but the clipping has been discussed in countless threads, countless times. I'd suggest having searched for 'clipping', and post in that thread adding this armor to the long list if clipping armors.

However, please Bioware, please fix all these armors that are clipping. I'm kinda tired of my Gunslinger's jacket constantly clipping, and it is a major annoyance and very off-putting about the game.

This is the right forum to post it, but this isn't the first thread referring to armors clipping. Yeah, you posted about a specific armor, but the clipping has been discussed in countless threads, countless times. I'd suggest having searched for 'clipping', and post in that thread adding this armor to the long list if clipping armors.

However, please Bioware, please fix all these armors that are clipping. I'm kinda tired of my Gunslinger's jacket constantly clipping, and it is a major annoyance and very off-putting about the game.

I couldn't find the search button, sorry. Thanks though.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs