Giradda the Hut's take on PVP in 4.0

Excelsior_NY

:eek::eek::eek:

While watching a match of Hutball, Giradda scorns, "Why are my fire traps doing absolutely nothing to stop the goal scorers?"

Baron Deathmark replies, "My Lord, sorcerers and sages can now move with Force Barrier ... eh, pardon my language, but your obstacles are not as formidable now".

"WHAT? This is no longer fun, BURN these hutball arenas to the very ground ... Let's go have some fun watching arenas"

Giradda goes to the Makeb Mesa Arena, match starts:

"Hahaha, look at that commando jumping backwards and getting owned. He can't even see where he is going. Excellent, excellent, *claps* I always loved to see commandos burn."

"Hmm, that sniper lasted a little longer that I thought he would, good, give him some rewards"

"Wait, what? I cannot see what that shadow and operative anymore, the scumbags keep vanishing with every breath. No fun. Baron, make them disappear for good."

"Very well, that marauder has really gone mad, he is running around here and there like crazy ... Baron, execute him."

A few matches later:

"What, four sorcs versus four sages, yet AGAIN?"

"I hate this. They are running so fast I can't see them, and they are taking every round to the gas. This is not fun." *whines*

Baron Deathmark interjects, "Um, my Lord, they are not really running, they are doing what is known as Phase-walking."

Giradda is furious, throws his glass of wine into the arena, and it bongs a sorc who just happened to phase-walk there at that moment".

"Urrgh, I am sick of watching this. BURN down all my arenas. I will go back to my chambers for fun, send my women there."

"Baron, go and fetch the mad scientist."

Baron:

"Uh, you mean the arena maker, my Lord?"

"Yes, yes, find the mad scientist. I need to have a talk with him". Giradda grins, rubbing his hands together, "And some fun" :rak_01:

Edited by Excelsior_NY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.