The Outlander,Arcaan, and Thexan

Nazo-the-demon

Something I remembered from one of the livestream is that the Outlander talks Arcaan, at first I thought nothing of it until noticed the tone matched the tone the knight uses to refer to a hated enemy (Like the Sith Emperor). Since this scene is set to happened in chapter 3 and after the outlander is freed, this means that the outlander runs into Arcaan and maybe even Thexan before or while they get captured. Since the tone what of hatred towards Arcaan and nothing like that is used when the knight talks to/about the Zakull knight that leads me to believe Arcaan does something horrible....

Anyone have the fainted idea on what could of happen with Arcaan? Because I'm 99% sure that the outlander wasn't told about Arcaan before nor was he brought up so they must of met and something bad happened between them.

EDIT:this is before Twitchcon's showing of chapter 1 so don't reply to this please,, I already know.

Edited by Nazo-the-demon
Invaid

Something I remembered from one of the livestream is that the Outlander talks Arcaan, at first I thought nothing of it until noticed the tone matched the tone the knight uses to refer to a hated enemy (Like the Sith Emperor). Since this scene is set to happened in chapter 3 and after the outlander is freed, this means that the outlander runs into Arcaan and maybe even Thexan before or while they get captured. Since the tone what of hatred towards Arcaan and nothing like that is used when the knight talks to/about the Zakull knight that leads me to believe Arcaan does something horrible....

Anyone have the fainted idea on what could of happen with Arcaan? Because I'm 99% sure that the outlander wasn't told about Arcaan before nor was he brought up so they must of met and something bad happened between them.

Arcaan hasn't talked to the player any time in the currently released information on chapter 3, though he has in chapter one.

Even if he had, I would say completely devastating your faction is cause for some hatred

Thexan is killed in the trailer, which takes place before the chapters of KotFE.

This was before the whole twitchcon showing of chapter 1 so I already knew that. I always thought the trailer took place during the time of the outlander's capture...as to explain why we never meet either of the brothers in combat beforehand. Turns out Zakull is skilled in Blitzkrieging random planets

Arcaan hasn't talked to the player any time in the currently released information on chapter 3, though he has in chapter one.

Even if he had, I would say completely devastating your faction is cause for some hatred

I was referring to when the player is talking to Lana and they bring out Arcaan, not Arcaan coming out of nowhere. Personally I would point the hatred towards the Emperor than the son.