we need "fun/funny" items in the game

Seaturkey

I love swtor, I really do, but the game takes itself FAR too seriously. It needs some comic relief.

So, I'd like to suggest fun items from the cartel market.

Examples:

Taun Taun sleeping bag: healing emote/item that places the PC inside a dead taun taun and you here the classic line, "And I thought... they smelled bad... on the outside..." when activated.

Gungan beatdown: healing emote/item that produces a gungan who starts to say, "Meesa Jar Ja.." and before the gungan can finish, the PC tackles him and proceeds to beat the snot outta him.

Twilek slave girl pet(s): twilek slave girls of varying colors/ethnicities clothed in slave girl bikinis following you around holding your drink. Click her and have random funny things happen like: Slap her and she'll say, "thank you sir! May I have another?" or say, "Is it time for another sponge bath, master?", etc etc.

My Shwarts got twisted! emote: two-person emote/item that has said PC's lightsabers get entangled accompanied by the famous spoof's dialog.

Fall on your face dance: emote that has the PC attempt to do a seductive dance only to fall on their face a few seconds in.

Jawa/Ewok sled mount: a sled lifted/hoisted up by a small group of jawas/ewoks to get you around town.

There are just a few ideas for some fun/funny items in the game. Please feel free to add any other ideas in the comments! Thanks in advance!

Edited by Seaturkey

Against. This is an mmo officially recognized in novels and other media as part of the sw timeline, not a parody universe like spaceballs. idiocy should be kept at an all time low. Saints row also walked this path and their devs have been shaking their heads with regret at the laughing stock it became ever since, promising the next entry will go back to its more serious roots.

Against. This is an mmo officially recognized in novels and other media as part of the sw timeline, not a parody universe like spaceballs. idiocy should be kept at an all time low. Saints row also walked this path and their devs have been shaking their heads with regret at the laughing stock it became ever since, promising the next entry will go back to its more serious roots.

So, emotes like "yippie!" and the snowballs are ok, but not a taun taun sleeping bad, which did in fact happen in the SW films? I also question the notion that a twilek slave girl is not an appropriate pet for a sith, seeing as slaves girls are virtually everywhere in the SW film.

Agree to disagree, I guess /shrug.

What about people who aren't interested in degrading women (even alien ones) and would prefer to have some male slaves instead? Maybe a broke Corellian smuggler trailing along behind trying weakly to prove what a hotshot he is? Or maybe some barely legal half-trained Jedi following us around with a built-in MGGS!

But why stop there? There's the whole EU to exploit! We could have a bald yet handsome half-naked Force sensitive wandering around with us, wavering between the Dark and the Light. Or a pureblood Sith to follow us around making lustful comments! Or some hunky Mandolorian who strips off his armor to check on it. A Chiss officer ... who really could just stand around in uniform being Chiss, that would be enough.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't think any of your ideas were funny. But I just wanted to balance out your request to cover all the bases.

I love swtor, I really do, but the game takes itself FAR too seriously. It needs some comic relief.

highly agreed. the game bridges on the absurd in many ways and already has plenty of boning in it, unlike the films. it needs moar funny.

i'm amazed at the lack of humor in many of you responders, imo this was a funny post with great suggestions: Taun Taun sleeping bag, gungan guest spot, slaves, drunken or clumsy behavior... this all seems plausible and welcome.

highly agreed. the game bridges on the absurd in many ways and already has plenty of boning in it, unlike the films. it needs moar funny.

i'm amazed at the lack of humor in many of you responders, imo this was a funny post with great suggestions: Taun Taun sleeping bag, gungan guest spot, slaves, drunken or clumsy behavior... this all seems plausible and welcome.

See, sarcasm does work when written.