Excuse the interuption, but I have 3rd Anniversary Deco sets for sale....

SithLady

That's right! I have for sale 3, complete, 10 piece sets of the 3rd Anniversary Decorations. It is 8 paintings, a memorial and a fireworks launcher. My asking price is ¤15mil

Feel free to contact Hefestus (Imp), Sorcerer (Imp), Scarlett'Umbra (Pub), Knowami (Imp) to purchase or with questions or offers; or feel free to post below. I will EDIT or DELETE this posting when they are sold.

FAQ

Q: Can I buy just the <insert piece>?

A: No, I am selling them as full sets only.

Thank you for your time and for watching Hefestus Industries Sales Channels. We now return you to your previously scheduled forums.

Edited by SithLady

That's right! I have for sale 3, complete, 10 piece sets of the 3rd Anniversary Decorations. It is 8 paintings, a memorial and a fireworks launcher. My asking price is ¤15mil

Feel free to contact Hefestus (Imp), Sorcerer (Imp), Scarlett'Umbra (pub), Bloodlock (pub) to purchase or with questions or offers; or feel free to post below. I will EDIT or DELETE this posting when they are sold.

FAQ

Q: Can I buy just the <insert piece>?

A: No, I am selling them as full sets only.

Thank you for your time and for watching Hefestus Industries Sales Channels. We now return you to your previously scheduled forums.

Good luck! They trash me on the forums when I try to sell mine. I've taken to editing the prices off because you will get harassed. *smh* People want something for nothing!

Look, I have a few sets, if you want to buy them, and I'm just throwing out a number I would like to get. I'm open to negotiations, but keep in mind, they are NEVER going to be able to be gotten again. You can only have ONE third anniversary. Unless it's a wedding anniversary, then you could have a few if you got married multiple times.

Find Sorcerer or Knowami on the Imp side and Scarlett'Umbra on the Pub side if you'd like to purchase a set, or post here.

Look, I have a few sets, if you want to buy them, and I'm just throwing out a number I would like to get. I'm open to negotiations, but keep in mind, they are NEVER going to be able to be gotten again. You can only have ONE third anniversary. Unless it's a wedding anniversary, then you could have a few if you got married multiple times.

Find Sorcerer or Knowami on the Imp side and Scarlett'Umbra on the Pub side if you'd like to purchase a set, or post here.

I've been offering sets on Harb for 3.5m (minus the fireworks launcher) and having a hard time selling them. No offense, but 15M is outrageous. I understand that it's no longer obtainable, but I think most/many current players were around to buy it when it was available. Give it a couple more years and (if SWTOR is still around) it might be worth 15M..

Hey thanks for the feedback.

Like I said, I'm willing to negotiate. "It's not worth that?" Ok. I had someone else tell me in game the 3rd Anniversary Memorial alone was going for 5mil. So, based on that, I came up with 15mil for a full set. Did I get trolled? Maybe. So how about 10mil per set? 5mil? Free? See how it changes? I have sold a couple sets for 15mil ea. Maybe I could get them to post here. We'll see. Until then, make an offer. I can't say yes unless you speak up.

Hey thanks for the feedback.

Like I said, I'm willing to negotiate. "It's not worth that?" Ok. I had someone else tell me in game the 3rd Anniversary Memorial alone was going for 5mil. So, based on that, I came up with 15mil for a full set. Did I get trolled? Maybe. So how about 10mil per set? 5mil? Free? See how it changes? I have sold a couple sets for 15mil ea. Maybe I could get them to post here. We'll see. Until then, make an offer. I can't say yes unless you speak up.

Yep. Galactic Memorial alone goes on the up of 10m. (I've sold 2 so far on Harbinger, one was 15mil alone if I remember correctly.)

The fireworks launcher will sell for 1mil.

The paintings not so much.

Just because they're not worth that to YOU doesn't mean someone else won't pay that. Nor does it mean SithLady is conning people.

They want said item, they get said item. If they find it cheaper, they buy it, but for a lot of players credits are easy to come by & 15mil isn't that hard to get.

Stick to your guns SithLady. You do what's fair by you. Like you said they're rare items no longer obtainable. Their worth is only going to go up.

Edited by CaptRogue