Buying lvl 60's I dont agree with.

SaerethDL

Wrong, i was active duty army, and i served at different units, we got off every holiday even the ones most americans don't even get off, we were off almost every saturday and sunday unless something was going on or we had to go out in the field. If you picked a job where you have to go out to the field all the time, that is your fault and your fault alone. Not to mention the one month out of a year vacation time, that EVERY soldier gets. What you say makes me believe you are lying about your service. I'm not saying we had all the time in the world to play video games, but from the 3 different units i was in, we all got off at a decent hour, we had days off, we had vacation... just like every working american has, maybe work a little more than most of them. Only time i've ever had no time to play, was basic training, and mobilization.

What was your MOS?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a subscriber, when you get Fallen Empire you will receive one free level 60 character. This character must be a new character, you cannot “boost” an existing character up to 60. Beyond that first one which is included free with KOTFE, you can purchase additional level 60 characters through the Cartel Market at any time.

I don't think people should just be able to buy lvl 60's, i think it should be something that is earned, and that I had to earn. People won't even know how to play their class properly, it's already bad enough with 12 x xp, you should see some of these people in FP's and Op's these days. I understand you are trying to make a quick buck.

WoW's players aid the same thing before Warlords of Draenor... and no one has noticed a problem with free level 90s now. Players are still going to be as smart or as stupid as they want, and nothing can ever change that.