The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith sword.

druespinosa

I really like the fira vibroswords and electrostaves.

The Fira sword does look awesome, I'll agree, but the Sith Swords generally look a lot better.

Example 1 - This is probably my favorite example to be honest.

Example 2 - Naga Sadow's Sith Sword

Example 3 - This one is from Galaxies.

Example 4 - The most bland example to be honest.

Now, I'm unsure how the color crystal would affect the blade, though I do have 2 ideas.

-The first idea is that it could surround the blade with an aura in that color, or that the blade itself glows that color instead of just looking like Plasteel or whatever metal it's made of.

-The second idea is that it could be a gem implanted in the hilt itself, either as the pummel of the sword, or somewhere on the hilt or guard of the sword. If it went with idea 2, the gem itself would glow, instead of just being there with no color effect.

Oh, after running the Revanite mission on Dromund Kaas yesterday, I actually discovered a Sith Sword at Revan's alter. I'm sure there are others in-game already, and if I remember the armor displays on Korriban and Dromund Kaas have them with the older armor, so there are models already in-game.

Hopefully, with people suggesting this, and models already existing in-game, this might become a reality.

• 3 months later...