Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

3.x Operative PvP highlight video: SNAVES ON A PLANE

snave

Im all for educations videos, but you are aware of the absolutely miniscule % of players that even view these forums, right?

Hoping that anything produced by the admirable few swtor players that record and upload will make a discernible difference ingame is like pi$$ing into the wind unfortunately.

The level of bad players in this game at the moment need some where to go and see how it's done... Even if it is only a small amount of them that watch them... Maybe they can help educate people in the game... Wether it's in their own guilds, premades or pugs...

I think anyone willing to put back into the community should be "cheered"... Some of us do want to help people... Wether it's because they are nice or because by helping others it helps yourself because your own game experience improves...

It doesn't matter what percentage of people watch or read info out there... As long as some do... And if people are willing to put in that effort to help others it not pi$$ing up the wall...

The level of bad players in this game at the moment need some where to go and see how it's done... Even if it is only a small amount of them that watch them... Maybe they can help educate people in the game... Wether it's in their own guilds, premades or pugs...

I think anyone willing to put back into the community should be "cheered"... Some of us do want to help people... Wether it's because they are nice or because by helping others it helps yourself because your own game experience improves...

It doesn't matter what percentage of people watch or read info out there... As long as some do... And if people are willing to put in that effort to help others it not pi$$ing up the wall...

Even from an artistic standpoint videos like this are worth the effort to create, IMO. If anything, they serve as entertainment and for me that's great too. Whether or not someone can learn from it, is not such a big deal to me.

Though, I think plenty could be learned, especially for a newer player. Just ponting out there are more facets to why people create videos like this one. :D

Even from an artistic standpoint videos like this are worth the effort to create, IMO. If anything, they serve as entertainment and for me that's great too. Whether or not someone can learn from it, is not such a big deal to me.

Though, I think plenty could be learned, especially for a newer player. Just ponting out there are more facets to why people create videos like this one. :D

Yes to ^^^^

I was just referring mainly to the negative nancy post about them being a waste of time as far as people watching them to learn...

They definitely have more value than that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.