[BUG] Lost Island Flashpoint Boss Fight: Sav-Rak

btmart

When he goes to the second phase, the screen freezes for about 3 seconds as he jumps on the pipes. Normal time has passed during the freeze, so when you finally get there, you don't have enough time to click the panel to knock him off before he jumps to the next pipe. I've played this with two different characters (Commando and Mercenary) on two separate computers, and it does the same on both. It was slightly better on Commando than Merc, but the problem still existed.

Thanks..

Edited by btmart

When he goes to the second phase, the screen freezes for about 3 seconds as he jumps on the pipes. Normal time has passed during the freeze, so when you finally get there, you don't have enough time to click the panel to knock him off before he jumps to the next pipe. I've played this with two different characters (Commando and Mercenary) on two separate computers, and it does the same on both. It was slightly better on Commando than Merc, but the problem still existed.

Thanks..

This bug is 3 years old, so probably it won't get fixed, ever. Solution, use overrides, hold the line, keep it in the middle, so you will be equal distance from all the switches, or get a friend to be able to push multiple buttons. Its still soloable easily.

Is this not just a performance hit or something? Tested it on my desktop and laptop after reading OP, assuming it was a new bug, but noticed nothing. If it really is a three year old bug, then that includes my old desktop (which was high end in.. 2007..) on which I've had no problems.

This bug is 3 years old, so probably it won't get fixed, ever. Solution, use overrides, hold the line, keep it in the middle, so you will be equal distance from all the switches, or get a friend to be able to push multiple buttons. Its still soloable easily.

Oh yeah, it wasn't a big deal really, other than an annoyance. But I figured I'd report it. I used hydraulic overrides, but still couldn't beat the 9 second cast time of the panel. I gave up and DPS'd him up top, and he eventually enraged and stayed on the floor and I burned him down.

Is this not just a performance hit or something? Tested it on my desktop and laptop after reading OP, assuming it was a new bug, but noticed nothing. If it really is a three year old bug, then that includes my old desktop (which was high end in.. 2007..) on which I've had no problems.

This is the first time I've noticed it, and I've soloed this on many other toons and haven't seen this (every other advanced class with the exception of Smuggler/Agent). Merc was on my PC with Windows 8.1, and Commando was on MS Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 (sufficiently less gaming friendly graphics-wise), and had better performance on my Surface. So I figured it's either a new issue, or one that is specific to Merc/Commando, as this was the first time I had done it with those classes.