Should probably add CC immunity in the spawn.

Jinre_the_Jedi

I wonder how much rating you got doing this. You're right, there should be a CC immunity in the spawn so people like you can't abuse the system like this. What if that person happened to have a longer loading screen or something? But that guy was obviously running about doing nothing.

It only backs up the case of how much a joke RWZ is. It's stupid that you get rating for winning a game 3 vs 4. Whatever the circumstances for someone leaving is irrelevant. It just ruins it for others, yet you get your name bumped up on the leaderboard for doing this. I wouldn't be surprised if people start copying you now, to try do anything to win. Well done.

IMO you should have the rating you got from that win removed. CCing someone in spawn is clearly not intended and I would go as far as saying you're breaking the rules. By removing someone from the game, you're ruining everyone elses experience on the other team.

Edited by Vallerine

I wonder how much rating you got doing this. You're right, there should be a CC immunity in the spawn so people like you can't abuse the system like this. What if that person happened to have a longer loading screen or something? But that guy was obviously running about doing nothing.

It only backs up the case of how much a joke RWZ is. It's stupid that you get rating for winning a game 3 vs 4. Whatever the circumstances for someone leaving is irrelevant. It just ruins it for others, yet you get your name bumped up on the leaderboard for doing this. I wouldn't be surprised if people start copying you now, to try do anything to win. Well done.

IMO you should have the rating you got from that win removed. CCing someone in spawn is clearly not intended and I would go as far as saying you're breaking the rules. By removing someone from the game, you're ruining everyone elses experience on the other team.

Oh don't crap your pants.

He isn't getting rating doing this. It happens to be that someone is there the full time and he got a CC on them to finish the timer.

People who are AFK in ranked queue and then get CC'd deserve to be kicked from the match.

10/10 video

i was 1530 rated, lost 7 games in a row, because of synch, wintraders and trolls, now im 1430, so stop blaming krea for this, ranked ara a joke without his video. Truth is, if ppl can leave the game and let u 3vs4 and u still lose 15 points u will understand, getting angry for this crap no more worths it. And ofc its the same about q syncers. If Biolol will understand this is not possible, probably would have added the little fix which " if one guy leave the q, u do not lose rating, either if u lose or win" and maybe no more /stuck during wz's.

ps: ofc i lost 2-3 games just because we started 3v4, because ofc match starts if not all ppl are in :rak_01:

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

Also, I have to add, if anything is exploiting mechanics, it's people who sit in spawn, a place where you can't be reached, until the timer is just about to run out before jumping down, to avoid being targeted first by the enemy team.

I was simply restoring order and balance ;)

no need to excuse, you did well, i waited on spawn as well with my merc, but i was forced to, vs 4 sins u will understand there little you can do, good thinkng though, now, im not safe anymore

Also, I have to add, if anything is exploiting mechanics, it's people who sit in spawn, a place where you can't be reached, until the timer is just about to run out before jumping down, to avoid being targeted first by the enemy team.

I was simply restoring order and balance ;)

This happened to me as well once on ToFN when i was afk and i came back just in time, just for that juggernaut who got scammed for his guildship to push me out of the match. I knew i was gonna make it back in time when i queued and then AFK'd.

I reported the guy but no idea what happened to him, hope his rating got reset as he does everything to win including q sync :eek:

not sure how that was glitching or abuse on krea's part. the other dude was...well...I don't know what he was doing. waiting up there is just going to delay his death and give the other team a 4v3 advantage.

end of the day, though, once gates, drop, red is dead. if you don't like it, deathmatch format isn't for you. (btw, same team sorc pulls to save ppl who are afk happen all the time. is that also "illegal?")