Allow Legacy Cargo to hold credits please

Injunuity

for those that unlock it, so mailing it from alt to alt doesn't have to be an option. it'd be a great QOL change/perk for Subs to access full amount, and F2P or Preferred to meet their credit limit held in escrow (sp?) or draw from it as a vet reward sort of thing.

No. It takes 5 measly credits to mail money to an alt. You just want to bypass the escrow restriction so you don't have to keep earning the same 350k over & over again. I could probably respect that if you just came out & said it, but hidden agendas masked in smoke & mirrors always sour my mood.

No. It takes 5 measly credits to mail money to an alt. You just want to bypass the escrow restriction so you don't have to keep earning the same 350k over & over again. I could probably respect that if you just came out & said it, but hidden agendas masked in smoke & mirrors always sour my mood.

i am a sub, have only had 1mo lapse where i wasn't. but as i said, in my initial post, if it's a sub, let them have the same unrestricted acces, and f2p or preferred still keep the credit limit in place.

Oh, look... it's another thread about legacy credit banks.

We must be up to at least 86 of them by now.

I'm pretty sure most of them also contain explanations of why it's probably not gonna happen.

Edited by Rankyn

Oh, look... it's another thread about legacy credit banks.

We must be up to at least 86 of them by now.

I'm pretty sure most of them also contain explanations of why it's probably not gonna happen.

I still haven't seen a decent reason why it couldn't be a perk for subs-only, since preferred and f2p do have credit caps.

As it is now, all of my credits are in a guildbank with a dead guild that now only has my alts. It works okay for now, but I'd like to not have lose 5 creds every time I need money on a character not on the same faction as said empty guild. That's why I want BW to implement it, even if it's a sub perk or a perk you have to buy (just like the mounting speeders while moving perk.)

I still haven't seen a decent reason why it couldn't be a perk for subs-only, since preferred and f2p do have credit caps.

The "decent reason" is that it would mean spending development resources on a totally unneeded change, no doubt introducing any number of new bugs into the legacy cargo hold system.

As it is now, all of my credits are in a guildbank with a dead guild that now only has my alts. It works okay for now, but I'd like to not have lose 5 creds every time I need money on a character not on the same faction as said empty guild.

5 creds? Seriously?

:rolleyes:

The "decent reason" is that it would mean spending development resources on a totally unneeded change, no doubt introducing any number of new bugs into the legacy cargo hold system.

5 creds? Seriously?

:rolleyes:

These. Seem to be on an agree with bran streak lately, full moon coming? :D

Of all the things in the game that need work, recoding legacy hold to keep correct restrictions just to save people 5 seconds and that bankrupting 5-10 credits to send yourself a mail shouldnt even be on the priority list :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.