The Shadow Syndicate

Wyrmsbane

Hi

GUILD CONCEPT REQUIRES OFFICERS

I am an experienced gamer with 8 toons on the server between level 20 and 55. Myself and a friend are looking to found a guild initially focused on the following:

PVE (Questing as well as Heroics / Flash points)

CREW SKILLS (Crafting and trading etc )

As the guild gets going and grows I would love to expand it to include all aspects of the game and everything it has to offer.

If you are interested in becoming a founding member or just joining us let me know.

Edited by Wyrmsbane

• 4 weeks later...

Although its a month old I am still looking to start up a guild, although due to work and home life commitments, I only get a chance to log onto the game about once a week for a proper gaming session (normally a sunday evening) and a few other times in the week for a shorter time, so its hard getting things rolling.

I do have another friend with me who like me has been playing mmorpgs for many years and also has a similar gaming schedule to me, so in order to get anything started we need a few more people.

In answer to your questions Empire side, on the Progenitor Server, I have 8 characters there personally and my friend has 6 I think, they all range from level 21, to level 55 at the moment, although have intentions of getting at least 2 of them to 60 and to start the new content fairly soon. The rest of them are mostly crafters so in no hurry to level them too much other than to level their own skills. But I do have access to characters around the twenties and thirties if you were looking to group, hope that helps, even if we cannot start a guild yet would be good to make more friends on the server to group with.

Currently my characters are in guilds, but not very chatty ones and mostly the others are max level doing ops and such which I cannot yet do so no common goals.