The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Helping the new players

sam-marc

If in wrong forum please feel free to move.

Hello all :)

My name is Sam and recently I started a youtube channel to help new players of SWTOR.

So far i've done some rant videos, weekly (in-game) giveaways for new players only at random selection, monthly giveaways for everyone else so that it is fair and everybody get's a chance of winning.

I'm still working on some Role Specific guides, already made a start on tanking guides.

I'm looking for support and/or suggestions.

The giveaways are expensive and would be awesome if people wanted to help out!

Any ideas or suggestions on what to upload or discuss.

Anything you think i might of missed or done wrong.

And whether or not this is a good idea.

Please, before you judge this post, check out my channel to see for yourself... I'm trying to make a difference for the new players and inspire them to keep playing! We were all noobs once.

Thanks in advance to any awesome replies :)

Edited by sam-marc

If in wrong forum please feel free to move.

Hello all :)

My name is Sam and recently I started a youtube channel to help new players of SWTOR.

So far i've done some rant videos, weekly (in-game) giveaways for new players only at random selection, monthly giveaways for everyone else so that it is fair and everybody get's a chance of winning.

I'm still working on some Role Specific guides, already made a start on tanking guides.

I'm looking for support and/or suggestions.

The giveaways are expensive and would be awesome if people wanted to help out!

Any ideas or suggestions on what to upload or discuss.

Anything you think i might of missed or done wrong.

And whether or not this is a good idea.

Please, before you judge this post, check out my channel to see for yourself... I'm trying to make a difference for the new players and inspire them to keep playing! We were all noobs once.

Thanks in advance to any awesome replies :)

It's a nice start, as for suggestions i would try uploading anything and everything related to swtor that would help new players how to run flashpoints/operations/quests etc. An example of this would be the Ops: Descent into the dark fortress, this was my first time doing that operation and had pretty much no clue what i was doing. Thankfully a couple of the ops members helped me out so it went smoothly even though i got killed a couple times. Having seen enough eggheads ingame i fully support this idea. Great work so far keep it up.

Edited by AylaL