HK 51 Droid part on Hoth

williamaaronsmit

Why is it that i can beat Revan and every *********** Sith Lord that comes my way and i can't a stupid *********** droid part on Hoth. I have checked every crook and every cranie. I have been looking for that stupid piece for 3 days and i can't *********** find it. I have looked EVERYWHERE. i have youtubed it and went to the places that people have found it and nothing. NOT A THING! I am so frustrated. I have found every other piece but that one so i can't give up on it. Can someone PLEASE help me!!!! I am about ready to shoot myself in the foot from frustration.

Ouch, don't get to wound up. It is there in that area around the wreck. Took me only a bit to find that one and then a few weeks later I helped a friend of mine and we scanned that area for over an hour until it showed up.

I have helped in that area 3 or 4 times now finding that part....not really sure if the word help is proper here lol. We all just scan the crap out of the area and cross fingers.

That central section of the wreck that if you walked around it would be a somewhat rectangle pattern is always a good place to start.

No magic answer here sorry but you have my support and I'll cross my fingers for you =)

• 1 month later...