Darksaber

raunotonts

I was trying to find a cool vibrosword for my consular but was disappointed by the fact that there isn't really much to choose from. Any chance we could get some more melee weapons in the future, especially something like the darksaber Pre Vizla was wielding in The Clone Wars?

Pic 1

Pic 2

Please.

Edited by raunotonts

I was trying to find a cool vibrosword for my consular but was disappointed by the fact that there isn't really much to choose from. Any chance we could get some more melee weapons in the future, especially something like the darksaber Pre Vizla was wielding in The Clone Wars?

Pic 1

Pic 2

Please.

yes please!!!!! i will always throw my support for the dark saber, or at the very least an all black crystal

I like the darksaber. The darksaber will match perfectly with my black outfits. Actually, I wouldn't mind a black core with gold or yellow outer color.

The crystal has been in the game since launch. http://tor-fashion.com/black-yellow-color-crystal/

Unfortunately, it is a pre-order special item that I do not think can be acquired any other way.

Any chance we could get some more melee weapons in the future, especially something like the darksaber Pre Vizla was wielding in The Clone Wars?

Sorry, gotta be that guy for a moment, it's Pre Vizsla. There is an s in his name after the z.

Now, concerning the topic itself, I can agree to an extent. I'd love to see more options when it comes to non-lightsaber melee weapons, but I'd hate to see such a unique weapon like the Darksaber added to the game; as it is a unique, one-of-a-kind weapon in the Star Wars Universe itself. Perhaps bring back some of the designs used in KotoR, as there were some awesome looking melee weapons in that game, or perhaps create new weapons that fit the Era.

Now, as for a black color crystal, I want something like this.