Bubble Flash Ignoring CC Immunity?

GambitTL

Are any other Conc/Fury Maras noticing bubble flash ignoring our CC immunity?

I'll use Force Crush, bubble will burst immediately afterwards, and I'll still end up stunned. I don't know if it's consistent and I haven't tested it, and maybe I just hate it so much that I don't realize when the flash its happening, but I feel like it's happening too often.

I have had experienced similar problems, but this is not limited to the bubble stun, I think the issue is down to lag problems. I have been stunned by every class after I have popped my force crush.

Again I feel this is just a lag issue as it does work as intended 90% of the time but the odd times it fails is down to me casting it at roughly the same time as something stunning me.

I haven't noticed this yet. Just to be sure: you do realize you don't get immunity after every single Force Crush, right? It's on a 30sec internal CD.

Right. I have seen a rare instance or two where I get the immunity but am stunned to start it due to the bubble collapsing just as I activated force exhaustion. The lag between the servers and clients can cause this sort of thing. Otherwise its just because the immunity is on internal cooldown. Once you get the immunity it will be 30 seconds before you can get it again.

Right. I have seen a rare instance or two where I get the immunity but am stunned to start it due to the bubble collapsing just as I activated force exhaustion. The lag between the servers and clients can cause this sort of thing. Otherwise its just because the immunity is on internal cooldown. Once you get the immunity it will be 30 seconds before you can get it again.

Every other Crush. Makes it easier to keep straight in your head =P