New twice monthly ranked Events

kcots

So, last night's Pot 5 PVP event was a success. I got more ranked pops in 2 hours than the last 2 months combined.

And it seems people are interested in making this a regular thing, here's what I'm thinking...

1st Saturday of the month, and 3rd Wednesday, 8pm-11pm (Eastern)

Come one come all queue up!

Get your ranked matches in!

Edited by kcots
Setting date and time in stone

Those two guilds is probably enough, I think, to press forward. But it will be more successful if we can get Grease the servos, Revan's Legacy, or any of the others on board. Even the small guilds can help with this. So if you guys know any of them let's get the word out. I know not a lot of people check the server forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder, the next event will be this upcoming Saturday the 3rd, remember to mark it on your calendar, if you haven't already. (still 8pm-11pm)

In other News, the next scheduled event would be on Wednesday the 21st... right after early access for KotFE opens (there will likely not be a season of ranked going on) so we're going to reschedule the Wednesday Event for October to the second Wednesday (the 14th)... for most of us that will be the last chance to get in ranked matches before the x-pak drops. I'm not sure If I, personally, will be available the evening of the 14th, but you guy did alright without me for the Wednesday Event in September, so I'm not worried...

I lost power last night due to the storm off the East Coast... (annoying that the rain and wind did that, but better than a hurricane hitting us directly, I suppose)... It sounds like it went well again?

• 4 weeks later...

It's preseason right now (and i'm assuming it still will be preseason on Saturday), but still...

The Regular Ranked event for Pot 5 will be This Saturday the 7th, from 8pm-11pm eastern/server time.

Hopefully this will be as successful as the mid-season events...

See you all there!

Edited by kcots

• 3 months later...
Remember kids... don't be a dick.

Lololol Keep hiding on a dead server :rak_01:

Do you not see that there is a problem that you have to ASK teams to queue up at a certain time instead of being able to queue up and get pops during prime time?

Edited by Jakev-

Lololol Keep hiding on a dead server :rak_01:

Do you not see that there is a problem that you have to ASK teams to queue up at a certain time instead of being able to queue up and get pops during prime time?

What part of "don't be a dick" didn't you understand??

Reminder Everyone, the season is coming... possibly with the next patch... possibly the patch after... If you want to participate...

Requirements:

-Full set of 204 rating PVP gear (for an Expertise Rating of 2018)

Strongly Recommended:

-Full set of 208 rating PVP gear with 208 augments (that's 16 mk-9 augment kits, and 16 mk-9 augments)...

Keep this in mind while it is still possible to trade mk-8 kits in for mk-9 kits at a 1:1 ratio...

-Friends/teams to queue with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.