Basic set of Utilities for Combat Sentinel ?

jojobanutz

Hi,

I just got my Combat Sentinel to 60 a couple of weeks ago, and wondered if there's any consensus on a basic set of Utilities that people recommend?

I'm not looking for specific utilities for various tasks, really just a 'Set and Forget' selection that I can run with while I learn the ropes.

Any help aprreciated.

:)

The ones I use (With "Required" and "Optional" feel free to change the Optional ones)

Skillful:

Required:

Debilitation

Stonic

Optional:

Reigning Reach

Masterful:

Required:

Ardor

Optional:

Defensive Roll

Heroic:

Required:

Fleetfooted

Optional:

Just Pursuit

Hope that helps.

• 5 years later...

Here are my go to utilities, just my opinion, you have to find what works for you

Skillful:

Jedi enforcer - for the extra duration on rebuke to make sure the DR doesn’t fall off

Stoic - more centering when attacked and 2% passive DR, always useful

Adamant - lots of value with all the stuns in PvP, the extra focus helps you keep churning out dmg

Masterful:

Watch guard - for the buffs to pacify.

Force fade - movement speed is nice, and buffing force camo helps you drop combat if needed, this synegizes well with the defel spliced genes tactical

Ardor - you should be using centering for zen. Again this synergizes with defel spliced genes allowing you to use transcendence on 30 sec Cd

Heroic:

Fleet footed - synergizes with ardor, gives you a root breaker

Zealous judgement - makes pacify a great dcd.

Zealous ward - cc immunity really helps combat since you don’t get it from rotation like concentration does. The healing is helpful as well. This utility loses value in regs because of the long cd on saber ward. I sometimes take cut loose or intercessor instead if I’m having trouble being kited

I usually use defel spliced genes tactical because I like the survivability. But you could take fanged god form for more dps. Descent of the fearless set armor set with one piece amp champion. Weapon expertise amps.