Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Former players of SwG on Corbantis server

Mokole

not sure where i should put this so here it will go.

looking for players or old guilds that had stuck together from the old SwG corbantis server, i know i have seen some of the same name guilds around occasionally on my server jumping but sadly, no one ever seems to want to respond to my inquiries or just plain old ignores me....

my name in old game is Mokole, i had been part of a guild and player city on tatooine from the first day i started SwG, if anyone remembers the small guild Wolf Pack <WlFpk> i think is how he set it lol.

our city was located a little ways away from the krayt graveyard, with another player city inbetween us and it.... some of you may remember Bubbah, that was his group of friends player town.... ahhhh the memories of the old pvp matches we had against them guys lol good times... anyways,

like i said just wondering if you guys were still around or who is who these days.....

Edited by Mokole

not sure where i should put this so here it will go.

looking for players or old guilds that had stuck together from the old SwG corbantis server, i know i have seen some of the same name guilds around occasionally on my server jumping but sadly, no one ever seems to want to respond to my inquiries or just plain old ignores me....

my name in old game is Mokole, i had been part of a guild and player city on tatooine from the first day i started SwG, if anyone remembers the small guild Wolf Pack <WlFpk> i think is how he set it lol.

our city was located a little ways away from the krayt graveyard, with another player city inbetween us and it.... some of you may remember Bubbah, that was his group of friends player town.... ahhhh the memories of the old pvp matches we had against them guys lol good times... anyways,

like i said just wondering if you guys were still around or who is who these days.....

Goto facebook and search Bloodfin EMU swg server thers over 2k players on the server. it has the most solid jedi system along with the FRS system in place. jtl. no wipes and players from all kinds of servers. ive been on it for years. and ive tried every emulator server out there. and trust me bloodfin

Emu is the best of them all.. alot of people that play swtor never played SWG, so yea bloodfin.net or the facebook page for bloodfin emu is ur best bet on finding players from ur server

Don't get too hopeful friend. I was apart of the big guild <Dantooines refuge> and in all the years I've been playing this game, I haven't been able to find a single one of my brothers or sisters, despite them all agreeing to shift the guild here in the last days of swg. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.