The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

It's time to put black/black dye back on the market

One should really check what a dye does to each piece of armor. Most times B/B dye is unneeded when primary black or secondary black works perfect for a piece of armor. If you have the cartel certs check with the vendor on fleet. Way cheaper then buying a B/B dye vs just a pri or sec dye.

Which are also being taken away from the Rep vendors now :/

I hope the black/black and white/white are on sale next week, grabbed some armour I've been wanting from the sales for a long time and just need those two dyes to finish off some neat looking outfits :D

Won't happen: next week is taken by all the packs. But you can easily buy some pack items, wait until the prices rise, sell them in two or three months, and spend the profits on various dyes of your choice. :)

Won't happen: next week is taken by all the packs. But you can easily buy some pack items, wait until the prices rise, sell them in two or three months, and spend the profits on various dyes of your choice. :)

I don't know about that. The level sync will hit the gold generation of people who run dailies and the changes to the cm make long term sale of any cm item or pack uncertain.

I'm not buying any packs until BW starts selling the black/black dyes on the cm.

Edited by Knockerz

I've heard that they were going to release Thexan armour before launch which only gives them next week so maybe they'll release that armour and the black/black and white/white so people can dye it to look like certain new characters, at least that's what I'm hoping :i_angel:

• 5 months later...