Security Key Bonus?

LordRaeth

I just saw a tip on the loading screen saying you should received a bonus 100 complimentary coins for having a security key on your account. I have one on my account and I'm a subscriber but I only get 500 a month, is this a out of date tip or is something not right?

So you don't get it repeatedly, only once?

No what he means is.. if you subscribe on the first of January you will get 500 cartel coins on the 1st of February pretty much. If you put your security key on January 21'st you're going to get the 100 bonus late February not early February.

just log into your account on the website and you can see your CC allocation and how much you get when. it is as simple as that, if you don't see the 100 allocated call CS (remember that is only for the digital version, i don't believe the physical key gets the coins).

just log into your account on the website and you can see your CC allocation and how much you get when. it is as simple as that, if you don't see the 100 allocated call CS (remember that is only for the digital version, i don't believe the physical key gets the coins).

You get the coins for having the physical security key, too.

That's all I have ever had, from when I bought the CE, and I get my 600 coins every month.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.