Annihilation/Watchmen Berserk/Transcendance

Nelfrey

I feel like these abilities needs to move on from using "stacks". Especially since you made it a dot spreading class. After spreading with smash, all the stacks are consumed in one tick... Maybe a short timed duration; 4-6 sec maybe? Anyone else feel the same way?

I feel like these abilities needs to move on from using "stacks". Especially since you made it a dot spreading class. After spreading with smash, all the stacks are consumed in one tick... Maybe a short timed duration; 4-6 sec maybe? Anyone else feel the same way?

Huh? I presume you are saying the the 6 stacks of Berserk | Zen are consumed too quickly once you spread the DoT of Rupture | Cauterize and/or Force Rend | Force Melt. I think you need to consider the proper usage of this as maybe using Berserk | Zen while spreading DoTs isn't the best idea...or maybe it is.

In a PvE setting, unless the fight is incredibly add intensive (see Revanite Commanders) you probably don't want to waste Berserk | Zen on the adds. In a ranked PvP setting, depending on your groups tactics you may want to DoT spread and Berserk | Zen (although let's be honest if you are playing Annihilation | Watchman in a ranked setting you have bigger problems to worry about than rapid stack consumption). In unranked PvP, it really depends on what you're doing (although again it is largely irrelevant too).

I agree it's pretty much a waste using Berserk/Zen on multiple as Watchman/Annihilation. Essentially in a large mob only one tick per enemy will crit (if there's 6 enemies). In PvP the dots from the spread are mainly static damage for pressure. But really, Rupture only lasts 6 sec so... it's mainly used to spread Rend/Melt, which by itself is meh. Just saying the dot spread mentality for these specs wasn't really thought through. Edited by Nelfrey