Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Question: Referral Subscription

TitusOfTides

My subscription runs out a few days before the 31st, which as you know if the cutoff for the Nico duster. I'm not sure if I'll be able to resub in time, and was wondering if a referral link would give me the extra few days I would need. So, if I were to click a referral link (now or later) would I still be a "subscriber" when the cutoff date hits?

In most cases, referral links make you a "pretend subscriber" in that you get the in-game benefits of playing as a subscriber but are not actually considered a subscriber.

If you definitely want the duster, make it a point to be subscribed on the 30th.

Far as I know as long as you are in between the previous cut off till the next one and had an active sub you are fine, no referral needed...
The published information specifically says "on X date" so it doesn't matter if you're a subscriber before or after Sept 30th, you must be a subscriber ON Sept 30th.

The only one that had a date range was the first one when they extended the deadline because of Gamescom and you had to be a subscriber at some point between Jan 31 and Aug 10.

I believe the referral days don't count towards actual subbed paid days, so you might have to resub before the 31st to get it. Also yes to poster above you have to be subbed on that specific day, not anywhere between. Edited by Theeko

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.