Interface Editor question.

DarkCrossing

Wanted to set a new Quickbar on my screen. I've moved it to where I want it but I've forgotten how to make it visible. Its red and not green. How do I turn it green so I can see it on my screen? I've seen some other posts that say just right click it and it'll turn green and you'll be able to see it, but doing that does nothing.

The layouts you save with the interface editor can be loaded with your other characters. Remember to save the layout with a name and then log in with another character, load the name and you got the UI on that character aswell :tran_smile:

And beware: the layouts you create are saved locally, so if you change PC or play at different times on different machines, you'll have to find them and copy the files to the other machine, because they don't transfer over. (Character order on the selection screen, however, seems to be stored on the servers.)

Click on the quick bar that you want to edit.

Inside the interface editor menu (black box with the scale options etc) there is a box called "enabled" you have to click that.

Save, then exit.

I'd better start wearing my glasses more often. I can't believe I didn't see that "enable" button until you told me it was there! This gettin old stuff is for the birds! :) Thanks for the answer.