The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

more skirt options

heckyeahappo

there are pants for days. there are long skirts and robes for days. i would really like to see tho:

- more miniskirt options/styles

- yes even for dudes

- with and without tights/leggings

and also calf length/three quarter length skirts/robes... right now i don't think there's anything like this in game other than uh maybe the campaign robes on pub side? obviously there may be clipping issues and junk idk if they've been attempted but long skirts which don't drag on the floor would be nice...

Long split skirt would be nice. The look of a long skirt, but without the impractical binding of the legs in combat.

I'd definitely like to see skirts *without* leggings brought back. Preferably by restoring the regal apparel miniskirt to its original model and ignoring the "waah, but it clips without the leggings in certain poses" crowd.

Playing my new Inquisitor, I couldn't help but think, "She needs a mini skirt

I have a JK (BT2 Miraluka, complete with "eyes wide open" line on Tython...) who wears the Dark Andeddu legs (tight short-shorts ftw!) and the hedonist top, with some random gloves and boots. Using the hedonist top means the dangly bits that dangle on speeders are only short, so they usually can't be seen easily.

And I dyed it black/deep red unified then deep red/black on the boots, which are mostly *secondary* in colour. (Huh?) This colour scheme totally changes the look of the hedonist set, which is normally a pinkish sort of scheme.