The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please Add Dark Side Corruption Slider to Appearance Kiosk

arunav

I actually support that idea. I'd love to display some dark side corruption on my characters, but not the Rank 5 one. I think that's just a bit too...Malgus. For my Inquisitor I'd love to stick with stage two or three, while my warrior stays at 1 (just for the eyes.).

Yes, I'd even spend a few CC per character to do it. Not much, mind you. A hundred or hundred fifty.

I really miss "just" having the Dark Side eyes with my Sith. The orange-y eyes are really ominous, but when you hit Dark Side level II or III, the veiny-pale-Emperor look just make my warrior look... silly. He looks silly. I'd love for there to be a cosmetic item to have the eyes, even when the Dark Side Corruption is switched off.

It would be nice, I kinda like my female Warrior and inquisitor on DS I, which is pretty much just the eyes I had to turn the DS corruption off as soon as I hit DS II. My sith females are a little psycho (a habbit I think I picked up from Dark Jaesa) so staying at DS I would be nearly impossible even using crew missions with LS outcomes.

Infact I was just about to create a thread here asking for sith eyes to be released as a Cartel Market option as yellow eyes is not quite right for the look.