The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fallen Empire - Emote suggestions and Fixes (2015)

R_PX

Greetings All.

Before people start reading this post I would like to say that I understand that this was discussed before but not much in depth. I would also like bioware and swtor fans (especially RP fans* to keep this suggestion in mind for the upcoming fallen empire expansion and hope that this can be added for the expansion pack especially for those who enjoy role-playing .

I am a former Star Wars Jedi Academy Multiplayer player who used the mod JA+2.3 *a multiplayer modification that enhances the MP experience for the game which also had alot of emotes on it*

There was an emote known as /typing which I cant seem to find anywhere in server *either in GTN OR CM* and from what I gather someone said that this emote at one point existed as a "free" emote along with sleep , ponder etc, I was hoping on getting information about this and hope that it can be brought back to the next update as a free emote *especially with the new expansion coming out free for those who subscribe*

2nd. there is an emote known as crossarms which doesn't seem to work. There has been references to this emote in the forums which basically shows the "desire" of wanting this emote as part of the role play experience. As mentioned in the post *link below* the emote is still broken. (it is to be noted that the /meditate emote used to have this problem but with an update released last year it got fixed). Please do fix this alot of us subs will be really grateful.

3rd. Please look at the links below. the post brings in new suggested emotes which will enhance the role play further and hopefully will be considered. Others are welcome to suggest more emotes they would love to see for the game.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=664035&page=5 *emotes suggestions that should be added for the game )

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=714004 *cross arms discussion*

I really hope this is taken into consideration considering the comments and responses given to wanting this on the first link. It's a dream come true for all role-players in this game should the devs adding them.

Edited by R_PX