Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Set Weapons too as part of Outfit Designer.

REVAN_cz

Well the idea might sound strange,but id like see it in action,but i dont know if that w/could cause terrible glitches,if that been already tested ...

So ... i do like the Black Nebula Blaster,but i dont like the targeting rele with it.. so if i could give to it skin like the one campagn medic blaster lvl 50/or others blaster/ -its the same look without that rele,it would be great thing ...

Also alot players runing around in game and looking specificaly skined weapons/blasters,rifles,lightsabers/ ,specialy lightsaber hilts,becoz some are aviable only as class story or quest/flashpoint drop,but this are mostly binds on pickup,so this people are happy for moment i found it...

But become sad after notice its bound and i cannot send it to my other char where i do like to have it...

Or get one more same piece of the weapon become almost impossible feat ...

Hmm... maybe choose between getting weapon skin/separate/ for an existing weapon and actual weapon will get it done... not sure if the players appreciate it ...

Dude, this is an extremely pointless suggestion, as almost all weapons you'd be using are able to be modded, so why would we use 1 weapon for stats, and another for the look? The main reason it works for your Outfit is because there are several green quality items that SUCK stat wise, but their design is awesome. Doing this for weapons would be kinda pointless. For instance, the Campaign Medic Blaster you pointed out, you can replace the mods in it with 192 mods, therefore it has the strength of a higher level weapon, but it has the design you like.

Dude, this is an extremely pointless suggestion, as almost all weapons you'd be using are able to be modded, so why would we use 1 weapon for stats, and another for the look? The main reason it works for your Outfit is because there are several green quality items that SUCK stat wise, but their design is awesome. Doing this for weapons would be kinda pointless. For instance, the Campaign Medic Blaster you pointed out, you can replace the mods in it with 192 mods, therefore it has the strength of a higher level weapon, but it has the design you like.

Because there IS unmoddable unique looking weapons, and/or weapons that will only go to your mainhand, and there is no lookalike for offhand if you are dualwielder. I've been waiting to use 2 Bulwarks on my sentinel for AGES, but it is mainhand only and there is no offhand version, so its still sitting in my cargo, till this day, waiting for the day when they remove the silly restriction.

Having designer slot for weapon will also help those who use Legacy weapons on both sides. For example I use legacy lightsaber on both Guardian and Juggernaut, and I would much prefer to have unique weapons for both as cosmetic, so I wouldn't have to change the color crystal from red to blue for personality sake every time i swap toons.

You are completely ignorant to the pros of the Outfit Designer. It was introduced to encourage people to buy more armors and swap them as they please without any additional high cost. Before the outfit designer every time you wanted to change a uniform, you had to pay over 500k while swapping the endgame mods and augmenting a new gear. When you wanted to return to your previous look, you had to pay again for swapping the mods. Nowadays you pay only 40k to equip a new cosmetic and you can come back to it at any time for free. This encourages people to have multiple sets since it doesn't cost them fortunate to change the look.

The OP's wish for weapons, despite the fact it's a popular request, is far from "pointless". If he wants to change his weapon every day, it costs him nearly 50k a day. Once again the outfit designer would be handy.

Edited by PavSalco

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.