darth vader vs godzila

Jrr_hypernova

Given Palpatine can break the fabric of space and time (via force storm wormhole) I'd give it to Palpatine. Just not Vader.

I'd still give it to Godzilla. The Millennium Godzilla tanked a hit from the Dimensional Tide satellite weapon which fires miniature black holes and opens wormholes and easily survived a second direct hit.

And the Millennium version isn't even the most powerful Godzilla.

In 2001, an experimental satellite-based weapon that fires miniature black holes, called the Dimension Tide, opens a wormhole through which a prehistoric dragonfly enters the present and deposits a single egg before exiting through the wormhole

During the course of the battle the Dimension tide is launched, but Godzilla survives the attack

But whatever, if one feels the other way, it's all good.

Edited by CaulderBenson

I'd still give it to Godzilla. The Millennium Godzilla tanked a hit from the Dimensional Tide satellite weapon which fires miniature black holes and opens wormholes and easily survived a second direct hit.

And the Millennium version isn't even the most powerful Godzilla.

But whatever, if one feels the other way, it's all good.

Oh, I know. I mentioned the black holes. I was more thinking Palpatine blowing up the planet. A lot of Godzilla's strength and powers are tied to the planet itself so without earth he may not survive. As another poster stated, "The only sure fire way to get rid of Godzilla is to blow up the planet." I don't think anything short of that would work.

I mean, Vader does have the Death Star. I honestly can't think of any sure-fire way to eliminate Godzilla but to blow up the planet.

Sorry, guys...

Godzilla can live in space considering he was brought to another planet to fight monster zero, and pretty sure the planet didnt have oxygen his power isnt even maintained by earth it maintained by radiation and the ton that stuff in space , if black hole weapons cant kill godzilla, blowing the planet up wont work either. he will just use atomic breath to move around in space lol

I bet if they threw gozilla in to star it would not kill him he would like absorb it., say thank you may i have another , later have melt down, godzilla essence will then go in to its off spring becoming even more power full and capable of contatin even more radiation/heat .

Force power or not Radiation will kill any force user.

well the one time im aware of that he died was when the destroyed the o2 is Tokyo harbor so he needs to breath so blowing up earth should work

this the one time he died or well was "killed" other time he died he had melt down, cause godzilla body could no longer contain the radiation/heat that is constantly increasing. I also dont buy that godzilla needs to breath oxygen atlset not anymore, the oxygen destroyer wepaon used in the lake destroy all thing that had O2 in it there for it melted everything.

Over the decades godzilla abilities grew, he probably out grew the need to oxygen godzilla is sustain by radiation at this point the more the better and more power full godzilla becomes till there meltdown from it all, in which cause it will be replace by new an proved body, that will be 3x the size of the last body.

Godzilla vs Jedi/Sith Godzilla.

Only then does the force have a chance

Edited by Kyuuu

Oh, I know. I mentioned the black holes. I was more thinking Palpatine blowing up the planet. A lot of Godzilla's strength and powers are tied to the planet itself so without earth he may not survive. As another poster stated, "The only sure fire way to get rid of Godzilla is to blow up the planet." I don't think anything short of that would work.

Ah, if that's your scenario, possibly. I was looking at it from a more traditional "vs" p.o.v. where Palpatine has to be in the same general area or "arena" as Godzilla. In that scenario since Palpatine can't actually control his Force Storms they'd actually be a threat to him rather than Godzilla.

Either way, Godzilla vs any Sith or Jedi is a horrible mismatch in my opinion. :)