The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Change Needed: Vengeance’s Unsealed Lightsaber

Inzuher

Hello Bioware. This thread is about the new Vegeance's Unsealed Lightsaber.

This awesome curved-hilted lightsaber sadly seemed to be plagued by what must be a bug. You see unlike in the preview windows where the crystal at the end so small that it fits into the circular hole like seen here, the crystal has become so large that it extends beyond the hilt.

Not only does this change look extremely stupid and ruins the inherit elegance of this curved-hilted lightsaber that many has requested for a long time, it also literarly stabs into your leg and on occasion your arm.

I know you usually don't alter things due to complains like these, but please consider it. Also if you dig back into the initial Wild Space Explorer pack preview thread you will find a lot of comments declaring that people were excited due to the curved-hilted lightsaber. Not the clunky-oversized-stabbing-spinning-crystal-lightsaber...

Edited by Inzuher

• 4 weeks later...
I have this problem as well and I agree that it is distracting and looks bad. I believe this is an issue with scaling to character size not being on same slope. I recently made a male Togruta with the giant body type (4?) and the crystal is huge in normal game play (pictures above) but during cinematics it's bigger still- fills the entire hole and sticks out about 4" on either side (Cinematic Screenshot). In cinematic combat scenes they become ridiculously large. This does not occur on my female Miralan with a more petite frame. Edited by Effive