Windows 10 suck!

xviilegio

Hi,

I got problems starting the game ever since I installed the Windows 10 update and even after I updated my graphic driver.

The problem is that after I log in and push start I get a small loading screen.

Then I get the message that screen solution I have is not optimal to the primary screen unit and that I should consider using 1360X7678 to get the best experience and that other screen solution than 1360X768 can give the game a blurry picture.

Keep in mind I translated from danish to english.

I am beginning considering updating to Windows 10 was a mistake now :-/

Please if there is anyone who can help me then hold back..

Addendum

Tried looking for a driver for my Radeon Graphics card and guess AMD just give me crap! Nothing but a ****** program that looked like the Steam software and it help me nada!

Edited by xviilegio

And if your trying to play this game on a laptop, then don't. It can't handle being on anything short of a desktop from last year with decent FPS.

Not true, my Desktop is 3 1/2 years old.... I play fine (easily over 30FPS even in WZs and OPs).

To the OP:

Considering not knowing what card you have, and some other system specs, it's gonna be hard to tell what your problem is. I know AMD is planning on legacy a bunch of cards with Win 10.

Tried looking for a driver for my Radeon Graphics card and guess AMD just give me crap! Nothing but a ****** program that looked like the Steam software and it help me nada!

Oh dear, you got suckered into installing that horrible "Gaming Evolved" thing that for some unfathomable reason installs by default. You should get rid of it in a first step. Check Windows "uninstall" (no idea how that's called in Danish) for something called "Raptr" and remove it.

I would recommend going back to whatever you had before Windows 10. There's IMO no compelling reason to stick with the bugfest MS decided to call "release version" at the moment. Restoring the old version takes around 5–10 minutes and did not cause any lingering issues on my system.