Amazon Value Bundle Pack - No 500 cartel coins ea month for those two months?

DarthBubba

A week or so ago I went ahead and bought the Amazon Bundle Pack because I didn't have SOR yet and my sub was about due and the two of them would cost 35.00 so I figured an extra five dollars and I could get 60 days sub plus 2400 Cartel Coins and some other goodies. It was a great deal and I'm very happy with it

On the 31st is when my sub that I had paid for ran out and that's when those 60 days kicked in and I opened the Cartel Market to see if it had given me the 500 Cartel Coins for that month for being subscribed but it didn't. It's been a few days now and still no 500 Coins so I was wondering if those 2400 coins that came with the Bundle take the place of getting those 500 Coins for the next two months? It didn't say anything about that on the page where I bought the bundle. Is this normal and supposed to be like this? I just assumed that it would also give me the 500 Coins for each month I was subscribed no matter the method of subscription. Has this happened to anyone else and is this how it's supposed to be or should I contact Customer Service? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. :csw_destroyer:

A week or so ago I went ahead and bought the Amazon Bundle Pack because I didn't have SOR yet and my sub was about due and the two of them would cost 35.00 so I figured an extra five dollars and I could get 60 days sub plus 2400 Cartel Coins and some other goodies. It was a great deal and I'm very happy with it

On the 31st is when my sub that I had paid for ran out and that's when those 60 days kicked in and I opened the Cartel Market to see if it had given me the 500 Cartel Coins for that month for being subscribed but it didn't. It's been a few days now and still no 500 Coins so I was wondering if those 2400 coins that came with the Bundle take the place of getting those 500 Coins for the next two months? It didn't say anything about that on the page where I bought the bundle. Is this normal and supposed to be like this? I just assumed that it would also give me the 500 Coins for each month I was subscribed no matter the method of subscription. Has this happened to anyone else and is this how it's supposed to be or should I contact Customer Service? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. :csw_destroyer:

You should get the CCs a month from your last CC grant. You can check your log to see when that was. If after that you don't get any contact CS.

I just got the 500cc. Literally two seconds ago they popped up so either I had the 30 days a day or two off or just calculated something wrong. Thanks everyone for all your help. I could have swore that the 31st was 30 days but I probably got mixed up somewhere. Even if it didn't give those 500cc I still would have been super happy. That bundle was a great deal :D Even better with the extra monthly cartel coins. I'm saving up for......I don't know, something. I'll know when I see it :D