Credits

Facotix

Hello! :rak_03:

Well, i get the max lvl (55) whit my SW Juggernaut, and i don't know what to do whit my credits, i actually just play barbie whit them, but i see people whit 50k HP as a lvl 60, of course, i can't reach that lvl, but, how can i get the very best of my char?, i must buy something?, i am all modded, i have 28k HP and 1100-1400 DMG.

Anyhow thanks and bye!

You could use those credits at 55 to get the really nice but expensive adaptive gear from the GTN, it will take a little more farming with the limited access you have without Shadow of Revan expansion but if you never intend to sub again and stick at 55, augment all your gear and all you have left is cosmetics.

I would suggest subbing for at least one month starting mid-October so that you get SoR free, thus increasing your level cap to 60, giving you more access to everything current (now), and maybe just the first chapter of the new expansion which will bump you to 65. Not sure how the expansion will work when your sub drops thought.

For a more simpler run down...look at where you will be in the next few months then prioritize gear>augments>dress up :rolleyes:

I would suggest subbing for at least one month starting mid-October so that you get SoR free, thus increasing your level cap to 60, giving you more access to everything current (now), and maybe just the first chapter of the new expansion which will bump you to 65. Not sure how the expansion will work when your sub drops thought.

New chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire are only available to subscribers. If your subscription ends, you only have access to the chapters you already have, but not to any new ones that come out while you're not subscribing. If you subscribe again, all the chapters of KotFE that had been released in the meantime will be yours.

Edited by Dragondog

New chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire are only available to subscribers. If your subscription ends, you only have access to the chapters you already have, but not to any new ones that come out while you're not subscribing. If you subscribe again, all the chapters of KotFE that had been released in the meantime will be yours.

But keep in mind that, while you'll retain access to chapter I-IX, restrictions for non-subscribers still apply. Which means limited warzones and operations, credit cap and stuff. That's how I understand it. Subbing for one month during the KotFE release will give you unlimited access to the story content released by that month, but raiding/PvPing will still be limited after the susbcription runs out. So it would be highly recommended to think about using some credits after you hit 65 and do the one-month subscription to get you some unlocks. If you want to play some more content than story.

Edited by Alssaran

The OP is already a subscriber, otherwise he wouldn't be able to post here, surely? So all this talk about subscription is rather moot. He's stuck at 55 because he doesn't have Shadow of Revan, not because he isn't a subscriber. Edited by PLynkes

and i don't know what to do whit my credits, i actually just play barbie whit them

If you stay subscriber until the expansion (where all released content becomes available) I am sure that credits will be useful if you save some up for that.

There are also unlocks for your character that can be bought with credits.

Edited by Icestar

The OP is already a subscriber, otherwise he wouldn't be able to post here, surely? So all this talk about subscription is rather moot. He's stuck at 55 because he doesn't have Shadow of Revan, not because he isn't a subscriber.

The person I quoted wasn't sure about what would happen if the OP no longer was a sub in regards to KotFE access. That's what I responded to.

Edited by Dragondog

Get the look you want via adaptive moddable gear (Don't forget the rep vendors on Oricon, Rishi, Yavin, etc. The gear costs a few credits but some of them look really good and are bound to legacy so you can send them to alts.)

Augment your gear

Unlock and work on a Stronghold

Purchase a few sets of moddable, adaptive level 1 gear for any alts you might plan to work on.

When I have a ton of credits with nothing to spend them on, I'll search the GTN for Cartel Market packs and get a few of those. Last I saw they were like 200 to 300k a piece.

OP said “when my sub ends” in another thread.

I’d prioritize quality of life (QoL) items over cosmetic items.

Note 1: always get account wide versions, not the per-character ones. Legacy ones are ok as they apply to that one server.

Note 2: You can also use cartel coins, so choose based on relative credit/CC cost

In rough order:

If you don’t have Rocket Boost, get it NOW

Inventory slot unlocks*

Legacy Stronghold Storage bays (Legacy is ok, account wide is better).

Cargo Hold bays

After that, I’d consider getting items that will ease your transition to non-sub Preferred status:

Hide Head

Unify Colors*

3rd Crew Skill slot*

Artifact item unlock

Character server slot unlocks

Improved Speeder Piloting unlocks (otherwise have to wait to L25)

Space mission / warzone / Operations unlocks (if you are so inclined)

* You can get by clicking someone’s referral (including one inventory unlock)

Personally I used my credits firstly to max out my inventory on each of my characters (well, all but the last one, which was unlocked through the freebie from a referral link). Then maxing out the legacy cargo - I did find for the last slot, that it was cheaper to buy the extension off the GTN rather than direct. After that, I maxed out my primary character cargo hold... Something of a waste, as I don't need all that space as yet, but it may come in handy later.

Other than that, there's your stronghold. Large piles of credits are needed to unlock every room if you're so inclined (I am, but its around item number 109 on my list of things to do, so it may take a while to get around to).

OP said “when my sub ends” in another thread.

I’d prioritize quality of life (QoL) items over cosmetic items.

Note 1: always get account wide versions, not the per-character ones. Legacy ones are ok as they apply to that one server.

Note 2: You can also use cartel coins, so choose based on relative credit/CC cost

In rough order:

If you don’t have Rocket Boost, get it NOW

Inventory slot unlocks*

Legacy Stronghold Storage bays (Legacy is ok, account wide is better).

Cargo Hold bays

After that, I’d consider getting items that will ease your transition to non-sub Preferred status:

Hide Head

Unify Colors*

3rd Crew Skill slot*

Artifact item unlock

Character server slot unlocks

Improved Speeder Piloting unlocks (otherwise have to wait to L25)

Space mission / warzone / Operations unlocks (if you are so inclined)

* You can get by clicking someone’s referral (including one inventory unlock)

Wait, im already a Sub, so, why i must buy hide head, unify and that stuff? :x

Wait, im already a Sub, so, why i must buy hide head, unify and that stuff? :x

Because if you're NOT a sub, you don't have them and people are assuming you are about to drop your sub. Once you are NOT a sub, credit caps apply and it will be more difficult for you to obtain the unlocks. If you get them now, you'll be ready to go when your sub ends.

Because if you're NOT a sub, you don't have them and people are assuming you are about to drop your sub. Once you are NOT a sub, credit caps apply and it will be more difficult for you to obtain the unlocks. If you get them now, you'll be ready to go when your sub ends.

*****tttttttttttt, i get those in a pack but i throw them cause i was thinking they will had no use DDDDDDDDD:

Then when it finish i will not be able to hide my ugly crapy helmet? :C

Edited by Facotix

*****tttttttttttt, i get those in a pack but i throw them cause i was thinking they will had no use DDDDDDDDD:

Then when it finish i will not be able to hide my ugly crapy helmet? :C

Yes, as a non-sub. you lose Hide Head. So you have to buy an unlock to get it back.

Note Hide Head was not one of the ones in that RAF bundle anyway.

You also lose Unify Colors, 3rd crew skill slot, display titles. If you threw those away from the bundle you received with each toon (which presumably came from you linking to a Refer A Friend), those toons will lose those. New toons will still get that bundle in the mail so once you unlock, they'll have those features. But you can't send to a different toon, they are bound.

There are plenty of other things you lose as a non-sub. Here's the official list, though it isn't great on the details:

Link

Yes, as a non-sub. you lose Hide Head. So you have to buy an unlock to get it back.

Note Hide Head was not one of the ones in that RAF bundle anyway.

You also lose Unify Colors, 3rd crew skill slot, display titles. If you threw those away from the bundle you received with each toon (which presumably came from you linking to a Refer A Friend), those toons will lose those. New toons will still get that bundle in the mail so once you unlock, they'll have those features. But you can't send to a different toon, they are bound.

There are plenty of other things you lose as a non-sub. Here's the official list, though it isn't great on the details:

Link

Oh, great, then im ****ed, those unlocks are expensive as hell -_-

Anyhow, thanks to all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.