Mood /outraged and Emergency Medical table gone from the vendor

Alec_Fortescue

Unfortunately, these were only available for a limited time. I don't recall exactly when they were removed, but there was an announcement in the patch notes explaining their removal and it was some time ago...at least a year ago I think. I'm guessing all the "free" items (like the chair) will eventually be removed as well. I think the items were reinstated into the packs like they were supposed to be originally, and so are still available that way. Maybe someone else can confirm on that account. If they are not available in packs either, then I don't know why they would be removed from the vendor.

Unfortunately, these were only available for a limited time. I don't recall exactly when they were removed, but there was an announcement in the patch notes explaining their removal and it was some time ago...at least a year ago I think.

It never specified they were limited time...

They disappeared from the vendor with SoR, but nothing in the patch notes or dev response had confirmed or denied that this was intended...

Personally I think they should at least re add the ability to claim them from collections if they are removing them.

I think the items were reinstated into the packs like they were supposed to be originally, and so are still available that way.

They were never added back to the pack. So no, they are not available that way.

Edited by Psychopyro