Kira Carsen not giving quests?

mrcooldudeSS

Hello, I may have crossed a bug, but I don't know yet.

I just finished owning Darth Angry (I like to call Angral that), and I've only had two talks with Kira. Ground rules, and the one after when she meets her brother and asks you what you would be if you weren't a Jedi.

HELP?!?!?!??!?!?!?

EDIT: I've had three, we had the "you're not like most Jedi" talk.

Edited by mrcooldudeSS
Typo

Don't panic, companion quests progress as your story progresses. When you reach the next Act of your story a bunch more will unlock. Have you actually ended Act 1 by doing that 'Meet somebody on the Fleet to start Act 2' mission?

As far as I'm aware companions tend to not have many in the first Act anyways.

How much affection do you currently have with her?

Edit: there's a companion conversation chart from dulfy. Sadly it doesn't say which act you have to be in.

I'm not entirely sure but given you have enough affection you should've had more than two converations once act 2 begins. It might be that they trigger once you're off Balmorra though.

Edited by Lichtfaengerin

How much affection do you currently have with her?

Edit: there's a companion conversation chart from dulfy. Sadly it doesn't say which act you have to be in.

I'm not entirely sure but given you have enough affection you should've had more than two converations once act 2 begins. It might be that they trigger once you're off Balmorra though.

What article is that from?

As others have already mentioned, companion conversation checkpoints depend upon both your level of affection with the companion and your degree of progress through your class storyline.

It's not unusual to have a bunch of conversations in a row, then a long stretch with nothing until you reach the next plot milestone.