Black Friday Sale, When?

DarkLordSnake

I can't remember when bioware did the last Black Friday sale for the cartel market, any clue if that'll come back this year, if so what month?

... If they have a Black Friday sale, I would assume it will be held on... Black Friday.

Black Friday is an American shopping day, the day after Thanksgiving, so this year it would be on November 27th.

I can't remember when bioware did the last Black Friday sale for the cartel market, any clue if that'll come back this year, if so what month?

well if its a black Friday sale would be Friday after Thanksgiving. They tend to have sales periodically I would suspect there might be some sales near 4.0 to entice returning subs. they also tend to occur near or around christmas (lifeday).

They will have a black Friday sale, then a cyber Monday sale that following Monday.

As well as starting mid December they start throwing up hypercrates of embargoed stuff usually starting with shipment 1 all the way through to the new shipments.

Every week usually brings some sort of sale on existing items. But the huge sales usually happen around significant dates or holidays.

Yeah.... they have new things on sale every week now days. It has become the norm.. but we don't know ahead of time what will be on sale. So the current method is actually better then the infrequent holiday sales IMO.

The real Black Friday sales are for game time cards, CC cards, and bundles. For that... a daily check of Amazon will quickly show if any of these are on sale. When they are.. it is usually 25-30% off.

Yeah.... they have new things on sale every week now days. It has become the norm.. but we don't know ahead of time what will be on sale. So the current method is actually better then the infrequent holiday sales IMO.

The real Black Friday sales are for game time cards, CC cards, and bundles. For that... a daily check of Amazon will quickly show if any of these are on sale. When they are.. it is usually 25-30% off.

Andryah you need to get your old forum avatar back, the Miraluka scoundrel.