The Cabal Collective recruiting!

Ainil

Hello my fellow SWTOR players!

I wish to hereby award you with an open invitation to join The Cabal Collective!

We are an established guild with strong and experienced leadership, the most glamorous Tattooine HQ you have seen and a great number of social and friendly players! We are fortunate to have built a warm and welcoming community, where people of all kinds can chat, play and enjoy the game together. We are always happy to help anyone who needs it or just to simply hang out.

We host a number of various guild activities, ranging from OPS and Flashpoint runs, through frequent RP events, to mount races and huttball tournaments. Basically, anything that is fun to do in the game? We do it! And you can join us whenever you like.

We welcome players of all classes and all levels of experience and commitment, prefferably over 18 years old, but we do make exceptions.

The Cabal Collective also has a well thought out and compelling RP theme that allows for our players to be as creative with their own RP, character backgrounds and storylines as they can and wish to be.

We are active on our guild website as well as Team Speak and even Facebook.

If all of this sounds at all appealing to you and if you want to know more, feel free to reply to this post or whisper me in-game.

And above all! Have fun!

Kerowyn.