So, you choose...

VohPhaar

So, I recently bought a subscription. I really don't know what to play as, like I keep thinking to myself I will be this, I will be that. In the end I can't decide. So I thought you guys would have some cool species/class combinations for me to play as. Every suggestion is helpful!

:rak_03:

Well, we are getting 12x experience on class quests right now as subscribers so you can level up solely on that right now so you can get a character up to level 50 quickly enough if you so desire. You can get a feel for the class that way I think right now. Edited by Philmors

togruta female sentinel/marauder

i enjoyed my female cathar gunslinger,

female trooper (did a female commando 2nd run just because works with jorgan)

female twi'lek sentinel

chiss bounty hunter (loved the look, didn't care for the story).

did a cyborg male operative fit the story quite nicely.

did a male assassin zabrak (yeah who would have thunk it).

female sorc/assassin supposed to be a nice combination any species would work.

male sith pureblood warrior.

When you first start up, the stories are engrossing, and as you do more, you start to see how they all intertwine in various ways. Before you know it, you'll have at least eight alts so you can experience all eight stories.

The first one I did all the way through (back when the game first started) was the Sith Inquisitor, and I loved that story, but I soon found I liked them all, though my "favorites" were the Sith Inquisitor and the Agent.

There is a TON of voice acting and scenes with companions to experience, and I envy you getting to see it all for the first time :)

Heck, I'm over 20 alts on my server, and I *still* enjoy the base stories.

:D

before I played the game I thought I was a jedi. When I played the game I really liked being a sith warrior. But when I started bounty hunter I never looked back. I don't think ill start the republic side for quite a while. Which is funny to me cause im a jedi at heart, like my father before me. :eek:

Warning: playing a sith will make u a little sithy irl. FYI

Edited by Ghenghis-Khan

My first toon was a sith warrior; that story was fun. Republic side- I made a trooper. The story was ok, but I loved the gameplay. I couldn't take the goody-goody personality so I made the mirror class bounty hunter and that's been my main toon since.

I'm playing the Jedi knight and imperial agent whenever I have time during the 12x Exp and they're not bad so far. Lots of options, OP. As someone previously stated, take advantage of the XP boost on a few toons. You'll find your class.

Best of luck