Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

While you are at 'streamlining' class stories. Can you update Bastilla's look?

PavSalco

Bastilla is an iconic character, yet the portrayal in the game doesn't resemble her at all. She looks like a random NPC with a common hairstyle. Actually, she looks like old Kira Carsen. Not a big deal but it would be cool to see some corrections to her look. Make a new hairstyle that resemble KotOR Bastilla and sell it on the Cartel Market as well. Profit for both sides :) Or at least put Bastilla in her original outfit. Edited by PavSalco

Bastilla is an iconic character, yet the portrayal in the game doesn't resemble her at all. She looks like a random NPC with a common hairstyle. Actually, she looks like old Kira Carsen. Not a big deal but it would be cool to see some corrections to her look. Make a new hairstyle that resemble KotOR Bastilla and sell it on the Cartel Market as well. Profit for both sides :) Or at least put Bastilla in her original outfit.

The only time Bastilla is shown in this game is during the Jedi consular story line on Coruscant while collecting the noetikons so she isn't in the game enough to merit such changes.

I have to completely disagree with you on this, as Basitla's appearance is actually quite perfect. If you've ever read the Revan tie-in book, then you'd see that the aged Bastila described in that book is nearly identical to her brief appearance in the Consular storyline. She pretty much ditched her KotoR outfit and adopted robes, so the outfit is perfect, and if you compare the faces, it actually does look like an aged Bastila as they keep the key features of the character. Besides, as Anaesha pointed out, she only briefly appears, so it'd be a waste of time to edit her already perfect character model.

The only point I've got to agree with you on is the hairstyle option for the Cartel Market, as I'd LOVE to give that hairstyle to my Sorc.

Edited by StarkillerVB

If you've ever read the Revan tie-in book, then you'd see that the aged Bastila described in that book is nearly identical to her brief appearance in the Consular storyline. She pretty much ditched her KotoR outfit and adopted robes, so the outfit is perfect.

Oh, If that's the case, then ignore my suggestion, meh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.