8/26/2015 Live Stream for KOFTE. Place your questions here for the devs.

Koichi

I assumed that that was just a twtich thing, as in only twitch subscribers can use the twitch chat right now or something. (Does twitch have some sort of subscription service? I don't have a twitch account or ever use it outside of the couple swtor streams I've watched.)

If we purchase lvl 60s from the cartel market , what happens to like their story ? do we have to go back n do the story chap 1-3 ? or is it set to default and we just start off from zakuul ? What about names and appearance ? are those customize able ?

If we purchase lvl 60s from the cartel market , what happens to like their story ? do we have to go back n do the story chap 1-3 ? or is it set to default and we just start off from zakuul ? What about names and appearance ? are those customize able ?

Better just roll a new toon just to be sure.

They already said that you can't go back to complete those specific class stories.