Why did Boba fett steals jango's colors?

frenchkinght

If you ever read some of the comics you would know that Jango looked like that while he was in the true mandalorians and became the mandalore. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93770/1940007-1861597_perso_fett_jango_3.jpg of course you know that boba takes these colors, but there was no way of him knowing that jango used these colors. I actually have two questions. Why did Jango keep the blue and silver and not switch back to the green and red/orange? What gave Boba the idea to use the same exact color scheme. Edited by frenchkinght
missing word.

If you ever read some of the comics you would know that Jango looked like that while he was in the true mandalorians and became the mandalore. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93770/1940007-1861597_perso_fett_jango_3.jpg of course you know that boba takes these colors, but there was no way of him knowing that jango used these colors. I actually have two questions. Why did Jango keep the blue and silver and not switch back to the green and red/orange? What gave Boba the idea to use the same exact color scheme.

Boba is Jango's clone.

from what I remember bobba buried his fathers armor after he died and when he got old enough to wear it he dug it up and put it on. He wanted to be just like his father. He wore the helmet though the whole time as a child. Theres a series of boba fett books. I forget what they were called. It was kinda dark but a good read. Edited by Ghenghis-Khan

The simple answer is Jango was raising Boba as his son not as just another clone of him.

In AotC we see them as a father and son team. With this Jango would have taught Boba a great deal of things, from skills to history. Most likely Jango would have had a storage space somewhere where he kept all of his Mandolarian equipment, to which Boba could have gone to when he was old/big enough to use the stuff in there.

As for the gear Jango wore in AotC that's simple, he wasn't acting as a Mandolorian. As we saw in TCW series the Mandolarians had moved away from "their violent past", those like Jango who couldn't change with the times were cast out (presumably). Wearing the old armor could have lost its meaning, it could truly bring bad/sour feelings.

There are two other possible reasons. 1. He was working in a covert capacity and wearing the Mando armor would bring to much attention. 2. It could have brought shame and dishonor to Mandalore, though I am not sure if he thought like that.