Trying to unlock Treek

fyrflygrl

I bought Treek with Cartel Coins and I want to unlock her for all of my characters. I went to the Legacy vendor at the Bazaar at the Republic Fleet to try and purchase the unlock for 1 Million credits. But, it said that I have to have a Legacy of 40 in order to do that. I'm a level 27 smuggler and I only have a Legacy of 3. I don't understand how I was able to get her in the first place if I had to have a legacy of 40. Is there another way to unlock her for all of my characters.

If I have to wait until I have a Legacy of 40, it's going to take forever. What is the best way to gain Legacy points? I would appreciate any help that you could give me. I'm a new player and this is all frustrating and confusing lol.

I bought Treek with Cartel Coins and I want to unlock her for all of my characters. I went to the Legacy vendor at the Bazaar at the Republic Fleet to try and purchase the unlock for 1 Million credits. But, it said that I have to have a Legacy of 40 in order to do that. I'm a level 27 smuggler and I only have a Legacy of 3. I don't understand how I was able to get her in the first place if I had to have a legacy of 40. Is there another way to unlock her for all of my characters.

If I have to wait until I have a Legacy of 40, it's going to take forever. What is the best way to gain Legacy points? I would appreciate any help that you could give me. I'm a new player and this is all frustrating and confusing lol.

That has nothing to do with the unlock, afaik. To unlock for the Legacy, you need to open the Legacy Window (default Y) and look at the Companions section. You should find something among the Perks, if it's anything like HK. :)

That 1 million purchase is just an alternative to CC for those with a high enough Legacy. ;)

1] click the Cartel button at the top of the screen

2] click the collections button at the top right of Cartel screen that appears

3] click on Cartel Market : special [not toys] right at the top of the scroll

4] click on Treek for account unlock

You should get an option, on another character from the 1 that has already got Treek to buy the account wide unlock with cartel coins (iirk)

You can get Treek with Cartel Coins before you reach the needed Legacy Level to get her with credits. When you have her on one of your characters, you go to another character, open Collections, and click on Special in the right frame. There you have Treek and you can unlock her for all your characters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.