Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So is the Lucien Draay Armor fixed?

Reno_Tarshil

The armor looks very plain and generic without em.

You're just doing this to piss me off, right... ? It looks absolutely hideous and the floating pads make it even less similar to the original.

It has to be stated that the set is a mess in the first place and the designers didn't do a good job by just going for a "body paint" instead of adding a vest with pronounced shoulders, like the original had it. They shouldn't even label this set as "Lucien Draay's."

Nothing will save this piece of bantha poodoo. With or without the cylinder hats cut in half on shoulders, this set is another poor reskin of a body-paint armor that barely resembles the original look. We should get better quality sets.

Agreed.

I still like the set (it's not half-bad) without the shoulder pads and my shadow will happily wear it as she would not if it had those nasty cut cylinders.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

You're just doing this to piss me off, right... ? It looks absolutely hideous and the floating pads make it even less similar to the original.

It has to be stated that the set is a mess in the first place and the designers didn't do a good job by just going for a "body paint" instead of adding a vest with pronounced shoulders, like the original had it. They shouldn't even label this set as "Lucien Draay's."

Agreed.

I still like the set (it's not half-bad) without the shoulder pads and my shadow will happily wear it as she would not if it had those nasty cut cylinders.

Idk how I can piss you off, when they do not match your version of Traditional Jedi Robes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.