Dual sabers users from kotor/swtor time period.

GeorgeWhite

Hi guys, with x12 XP over soon i wanna lvl the last advanced class i need - sentinel or mara. And since almost all of my characters are throwbacks to kotor 1/2 heroes i wanna get a throwback idea for my sent/mara too. The problem is i can't find any character from kotor period of time who used dual sabers. The only things i found on the internet are about Atris who were using a Juyo form and Sion being a marauder in the Great sith war. But both of them clearly used a single sabers in kotor 2 and i don't really wanna play sent/mara with a single saber just for a roleplay.;) The last option for me is Revan reborn (swtor era) who was using his and Malak's lightsabers. I like the Revan idea but i already have Revan character as my main one. So maybe someone has any idea about other dual sabers users from kotor/swtor time period?:csw_bluesaber::csw_redsaber:

Much appreciated.

I didn't realize Revan held Malak's lightsbaer in combat, beside the blue Blade of Alek...

Anyway: in my playthroughs, I always gave Atton two sabers. And he's a Sentinel.

Oh, and Master Kavar is confirmed to have been a Jedi Guardian. A famous one, at that.

Edited by Anysao

Ok, thanks for the replies guys.

Think i'm just gonna play as Revan because i don't really know much about Kavar's story and personality (don't wanna play as a character i know almost nothing about) and Darth Bane isn't even born yet:p

So yeah, thanks again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.